Special thanks to Trevor and Greyfax for helping me to work out regenerating bomb values. They still don't quite match the Original and I'm at a loss as to why. Since (as far as I know) all puzzle sets made in the Original that use these bombs are all solvable, I'm going to shift it to the backburner for a while. If you find a puzzle you can't solve that features regenerating bombs (including lit ones) then just send it to me and I'll have another look.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- refactored painting tools
- streamlined drawing setting values
- fixed incorrect timing value for phase blocks
- fixed entering/exiting teleports animations playing frames more than once (Trevor)
- fixed all players showing the HUD for player 1 (Jake Peril/host)
- restored 2P HUD for games with two players
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging together when crossing on/off ladders
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original
What I'll probably do next week
- network gaming improvements
- ability to 'pause' the game when testing and return after minor edits
- monk hump 'n bump improvements