Most of the fixes involved missing UI tooltips and slight graphical tweaks. Support to disable bilinear filtering (if you want a more pixelated look) was also added.
Work is still going great on the new and improved networking. More on that later.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- added missing Esc shortcut in the "Return to menu" tooltip (Jeffrey)
- fixed an auto-save file being created when altering teleports or exit doors
- reinstated enhanced puzzle exit tooltip info (Jeffrey)
Enhanced info for puzzle schematics
- Ctrl/Cmd+G is now the shortcut for Go to puzzle - this matches The Legend Returns (Jeffrey)
- added missing shortcuts to in game menu (Jeffrey)
- added missing tooltips for up/down button for dialogs using a puzzle schematic control (Jeffrey)
- updated FNA to 17.01
- optimized scroll bar value setting (Gareth)
- fixed text alignment in tooltips
- fixed files with periods (E.G; 'test.puzzle.pzl') not opening in the file dialog (Jared)
- added missing frame/border detail to file dialog art
- added support to toggle bilinear filtering/smoothing (read more below) (Will)
Updated file dialog at top; previous at bottom
If you prefer more pixelated graphics without bilinear filtering applied, set
BilinearFiltering to false in your config file. The below image shows the difference between the two styles. Here are links to the full-sized images of bilinear and non-bilinear screenshots. This setting only applies when the game is running full screen and not in a window.
Smoothing disabled compared to enabled (default)
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original
What I'll probably do next
- continue working on LAN
- ability to 'pause' the game when testing and return after minor edits