MMR update #36
Not a great deal done this week on the project (most of my time was spent on LAN). Hopefully I'll have more time this week to progress a lot more on LAN and to fix some outstanding bugs.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- fixed incorrect dialog title when loading puzzle sets
- fixed monk mode (YOG cheat) not working correctly
- monks can now chase runners when stuck falling on another monk (classic mode) (Howie)
- darkness mode updated;
- no longer uses a 2D render target
- pixel shader does all the work
- should fix issue with darkness not rendering on Ubuntu (Tim)
You can read more on darkness mode on this blog post.
Reworked darkness mode
- continued to work on reliable UDP client
Bugs being worked on
- monks spawning outside game bounds
- jerky movement when playing on Ubuntu machines
- monks merging when ladders are involved
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original
What I'll probably do next
- continue working on LAN
- ability to 'pause' the game when testing and return after minor edits