Mad Monks' Revenge: Release 19.12.15
Release notes for build 19.12.15. This build contains a number of bug fixes and general improvements.
Apart from any critical bug fixes, this will be the last update build 2019! Don't worry, we'll be back after the holiday period.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- updated FNA to 19.12.01
- updated MonoKickStart (macOS and Linux users)
- The Legend Returns audio mode matches the Original game (tracks repeat, don't wait to simulate CD-ROM, or play the ambient tracks) (efrixes, Jeffrey P)
- Cyrillic characters added to tooltip font (Hunk790)
- online games will add extra runners to puzzles as needed - this means you can play any existing puzzle set without have to edit to add extra runners (Discord)
- PressToOpenPartsBin toggle added to config file - set to false to open the Parts Bin with a single click (handy for tablets/laptops) (Discord)
- RestoreGame added to game menu - this allows you to restart your game back to when you started play (from a save, etc) (Roberto)
- when a runner has no lives left in an online game, the player can now control a monk until he gets another life (cheating/transfer/going to next puzzle)
- performance when drawing static tiles in a puzzle when playing greatly increased
- toolbox can now be moved (and reset) when pressing on any part of the dialog
- scrollbar widgets no longer draw when disabled
- limited-supply (Xbox/3-D) regen bombs no longer allow settings to be adjusted (pliers tool)
- fixed bug that caused the Editor toolbox move outline to draw after the toolbox has lost focus
- changing game language did not refresh dialogs already open
- fixed clients being able to restart a puzzle in an online game (only the host can do this) - a message will be broadcast instead asking for a restart
- fixed broken gamepad feedback (How)
- monks may merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders
- full-screen does not work correctly on macOS
- full-screen with stretch-to-fit option does not work correctly with 4K displays