Mad Monks' Revenge: Release 20.1
Release notes for build 20.1. This build contains a number of bug fixes and general improvements.
Welcome to the 1st update for 2020! This year we'll be sticking to monthly releases instead of the current whenever-we-had-enough-things-completed release schedule.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- updated MonoKickStart (Linux/macOS)
- added pillar boxing support - set
truein your config file (applies to full-screen+stretch disabled) (Thomas)
- updated game controller mappings to latest
- proper support for inserting extra runners in local games - this means any 1P puzzle set will have extra runners added (if needed) so you no longer need to edit your favourite sets (Discord)
- fixed bug that removed a tool from a puzzle when it was dropped on a regenerating bomb (DM)
- fixed incorrect Russian characters (xTrogwaRx)
- capped entering player names to 16 characters in length (online games) (xTrogwaRx)
- parentheses positioning in the Lode Runner font now matches the Original (xTrogwaRx)
- fixed Editor crashing during certain load/save operations (How)
- fixed positioning of textboxes in puzzle selection dialogs
- fixed runners not entering exits that are above liquid (How)
- fixed bug when creating rope traps
- fixed runner-specific regenerating bombs drawing as regular bombs when playing a game (How)
- fixed crash when loading network lobby (ZaRR)
- monks may merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders
- full-screen does not work correctly on macOS
- full-screen with stretch-to-fit option does not work correctly with 4K displays