MMR Update #6
Release notes for March 2018 (build 18.3.5). This build contains bug fixes and enhancements, along with work in online gaming.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- runners entering a puzzle in the air would fall through a monk two tiles below the runner (Howie)
- full-screen option in the config file was ignored (William)
- background graphics ignored bilinear filtering setting (William)
- when pillar-boxes are enabled, tooltips would draw outside the game area (William)
- game would crash when calculating game speed (Mike)
- selected text would not get deleted if input box was full
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original