Release notes for March 2018 (build 18.3.18). This build contains fixes and enhancements, along with work on online gaming.
We did hope to have online gaming enabled this build, but there is a bug that causes the games to go out-of-sync. If you'd still like to test, press CTRL+ALT+W to enable online games.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- ability to adjust game speed in online games (determined by host)
- Stretch quirk added to Quirks Mode (differs from the Original as you cannot collect tools when stretched)
- calculating player positions did not always get an accurate position
- runners could enter a turf brick via a ladder that a monk was stuck in and be eaten (Howie)
- runners could not pass a monk climbing out of a hole in the same X-plane (Howie)
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original