Mad Monks' Revenge: Release 20.5
Release notes for build 20.5. This build contains new features, a number of bug fixes and general improvements.
A reminder for macOS Catalina users: you will need to set permissions in order to play. You can do this via Terminal with
chmod +x Applications/LODERUNN.app/Contents/MacOS/LODERUNN
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- 7 puzzle sets from the various PlayStation editions of The Legend Returns are now included - special thanks to spdf
If you have an existing build of the game, you will need to edit your config and set
FirstRun to true. Launch the game and the new content will be extracted into the Lode Runner puzzles folder.
- FNA updated to latest release
- fixed bug that crashed when randomly painting puzzle elements in the Editor (CTRL+R) (spdf)
- fixed phaze brick timings + animations not matching the Original (Jim)
- fixed blasted turf timings not matching the Original (Jim)
- fixed monks getting stuck together when crossing on/off ladders under specific conditions (Jim)
- fixed monks not picking an entry door randomly enough (Jim)
- fixed bug that did not reset games when choosing a puzzle set or save to play (NMario84)
- fixed monks not climbing though phaze bricks (Jim, How, NMario84)
- fixed bonus cut-scene not playing in Official puzzle sets (NMario84)
- fixed bug that caused runners to unlock adjacent exit doors while falling (NMario84)
- fixed Editor pasting duplicate selected regions under specific scenarios
- fixed Editor not pasting the selected region when clicking the Menu bar
- extra runners no longer spawn into unreachable area (How)
- online games cannot be played on Linux machines