Release notes for build 20.4. This build contains new features, a number of bug fixes and general improvements.
If you are having trouble launching the game with macOS Catalina, you need to set the permissions as follows
chmod +x Applications/LODERUNN.app/Contents/MacOS/LODERUNN. You’ll need to change the path if you haven’t placed the game in the Applications folder. The reason for this is the game is packaged on a Windows PC and Windows doesn't care about Linux/macOS permissions.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
You can now pin the toolbox horizontally at the top. Simply drag the box until it touches the top of the screen and wait a moment. To return to the default box, either drag it back out or double-click. Which layout you used last is saved in your config file so you don't have to pin it each time you launch the Editor. Thanks to ChaosUnown
- FNA updated to latest
- Transporter delay Quirk added (Jim Winkler) - if a bomb goes off near a teleporter (within the blast zone) as you teleport, your teleportation will be delayed.
- PlayStation puzzle set updated to match the game correctly - special thanks to spdf
- fixed monks freezing when touching solid bricks in some scenarios (Jim, cs188)
- fixed tombstone graphic not showing for 2P+ games (cs188)
- monks will now teleport when climbing a ladder into a buried teleport instead of getting stuck - this matches the Original (Jim)
- fixed bug that allowed the Editor to paint items when the mouse was pressed outside the puzzle area
- fixed bug that caused the ToolBox to be stuck in the drag state (Jim)
- fixed pre-lit regenerating bombs not detonating if a tool was present (Jim)
- fixed cursor tabbing via gamepad interferring with Options Screen when assigning bindings (GoldStud)