Release notes for build 23.02. This build mainly focuses gamepad improvements to make playing on the Steam Deck easier, plus some minor tweaks and fixes. You can download the build here (Windows, macOS, Linux).
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- FNA updated to latest release
- setting a binding to a dpad button (on a gamepad) will no longer shift focus to the next control (Tim)
- right mouse/gamepad trigger press can also be used to with the extended Editor menu (as an alternative to holding CTRL) (Tim, SilverMike)
- fixed bug that prevented the left-trigger to be bound as input in the Options Dialog (Tim)
- controller bindings will show instead of keyboard if player is set to use a gamepad
- fixed monks dropping gold when inside a blasted brick (AngelSassin)
- fixed Walking Through Floors Quirk causing the runner to get stuck in a brick (PTO)
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)
- transferring puzzle sets in online games causes the lobby to quit on macOS and Linux