Release notes for May 2018 (build 18.5.13). This build contains fixes and enhancements, along with a major changes to the games' animation system.
Special thanks to Howie for sending me the Mono helper library that was need for Linux/BSD builds.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
Major changes to the animation system delayed this update. Each and every animation in the game had to be compared to the Original.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- updated FNA engine to latest release
- monks did not collect the 1st piece of gold when falling if classic mode was enabled - this did not match the Original game (Christopher)
- monks got stuck when falling past a hand-over-hand bar (Howie)
- monks got stuck when waiting on other monks to enter the puzzle (Howie)
- players did not stand on top of rubble that fell from a phaze brick (Howie)
- monks could pause when running in slime covered bricks
- two monks could fall into a single blasted brick
- players did not correctly grab hand-over-hand bars
- monks can no longer queue moves when running - this matches the Original
- throwing slime did not match the Original game
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original