MMR Update #10
Release notes for April 2018 (build 18.4.22). This build contains fixes and enhancements.
The single and two-player puzzle sets from the Natsume PlayStation port of The Legend Returns (Lode Runner Extra) are now bundled with builds. You can find these in the PRESAGE directory with your content. Special thanks to Christopher for sending these in.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- if you double-click in a textbox, the word nearest the cursor will be highlighted
- YOG turbo cheat added to the game (CTRL/CMD+F6)
- runners dropping off a hand-over-hand bar into liquid would drown incorrectly (Howie)
- fixed crash when attempting to cut empty text from a textbox control
- choose puzzle dialog did not truncate long puzzle names
- runners did not match the Original game when switching direction on goo bricks
- players transitioning from run to goo could cause them to 'jump' to the wrong position
- monks did not start their run animation before the pre-game pause activated
- monks could get stuck when waiting on another monk to fall into a blasted brick
- default shortcut (original F5 still works) fixed to be minus instead of underscore (ZaRR)
- skipping puzzles (cheating) via clicking on the puzzle number in the HUD did not work in online games (zturtleman)
- runners were able to move when another dialog was open (menu, options, puzzle) during online games (ZaRR)
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original