Release notes for April 2018 (build 18.4.8). This build contains fixes and enhancements.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- network games settings are preserved when existing the lobby (Tim)
- after navigating more than two directories deep in the file dialog, "UP ONE LEVEL" would go back to content root
- monk AI would choose a path over a trapdoor brick - this did not match the Original
- detonating bombs would be inserted into the game multiple times, causing puzzles with regenerating bombs to freeze the game (Jeffrey)
- host could crash if a player was sending a chat message when choosing a puzzle to play
- removed extra spacing in letters A-Z from the Arial Unicode font (tooltips)
- allow cheats option was ignored when creating a network game (Tim)
- monks did not switch to fall animation after entering a puzzle in the air - this did not match the Original (Tim)
- monks did not fall as per the Original (Tim)
- skipping to a puzzle did not work when clicking on the level number in game
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original