Release notes for April 2018 (build 18.4.2). This build contains fixes and enhancements, along with work on online gaming.
The game's animation system has received a major overhaul this week. If you see something that is odd, please let us know.
The highlight of this month is online gameplay is now enabled by default. Online gaming is not fully complete, but playable. Again, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. The reason for the delay has been tracking down the bug that would cause games to go out-of-sync.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- new animation system (LR2 shares this system)
- new phase brick system
- support added for private games
- out-of-sync checks stopped running, no longer checking the game for sync errors
- runners entered hideouts incorrectly if a ladder was directly beneath
- snares got destroyed by a big bomb blast incorrectly (see: http://entropymine.com/jason/lr/misc/dyn.html)
- game could get stuck attempting to connect to network (when network is unavailable)
- pasting text from the clipboard could exceed textbox length limits
- chat input could be typed when game did not have focus
- changing game options when playing paused web games
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original