Release notes for November 2018 (build 18.11). This build contains gameplay fixes, and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- confirmed to run on macOS Mojave without issues (Ryan)
- players did not get caught in rope traps when crossing ladders (How)
- removed 'jumbo' option from available window sizes
- selected region would clear when moving back to origin and clicking elsewhere
- undoing a region that is a copy no longer paints it in the top-left corner
- regions now paste when scrolling with the mouse to a different puzzle
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original