Release notes for November 2018 (build 18.11.17). This build contains gameplay fixes, and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- MS DOS "secret" theme added
- slight performance increase on game launch
- tools did not reset correctly when a runner died (How)
- monks did not go up/down ladders correctly when waiting on another monk (How)
- fixed game crashing when an audio track loops (Jeffrey)
- game would continue to play intro track when returning from Options Dialog during gameplay (Jeffrey)
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original