MMR Update #4
Release notes for February 2018 (build 18.2.4). This build contains some minor fixes and enhancements, along with work on network gaming.
Thanks to the guys that have been testing online games. With only a few minor things to go, networking should be enabled in builds within the coming weeks.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- game saves are now compressed (approx. 30-40% smaller)
- monks would stop when running over another monk in a blasted hole (applies to classic mode) (Howie)
- valid config files would reset when replacing builds
- scollbars accepted mouse input when locked
- game would crash when changing game options (Linux Mint) (Sorin)
- runners could not blast under a monk entering a puzzle (Howie)
- downloads pausing/stopping on MMR downloads page (Mustafa)
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original