Here is what we've been working on this past week. Not a great deal due to an unplanned trip to Newcastle to visit my brother. We did get a lot of MMR gaming in so that was nice.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- fixed bug that could crash the game when altering settings on objects
- you can now hold down the CTRL/CMD key when using the line tool to paint every 2nd tile
Painting with the line tool
- fixed bug that did not allow you to blast a block next to a monk falling in a hole (Howie)
- fixed monks not being able to cross off a ladder if another monk is trapped in a rope trap
- tweaked monks to allow you to toy with monks on ladders (see video below)
- improved monk "hump 'n bump"
- phase exit blocks now re-edge themselves and the surround blocks;
- this is not what regular phase but makes more sense since these phase are one time only
- looks nicer
Sneaky ladder run
Blocks now alter appearance
- fixed pick-axe debris not working correctly on client machines
- fixed bug that could crash the game on client machines
- monks that are waiting to spawn no longer draw on client machines
Bugs being worked on
- runners not entering exit doors (Howie)
- some Windows machines not be able to detect LAN games (Steve)
- machines with a different Windows on host/client are affected
What I'll probably do next week
- improve monk hump 'n bump