Week #9 update
I'd like to say that I spent hours playing Leandro's excellent puzzle pack titled Mad Monks' TRUE Revenge but that would be quite a bit of a porky. The project has only been playable as of late Friday due to the major changes to the content management system (which you can read all about in this blog post).
If you don't have a copy of Leandro's puzzle set, you can download it here. Alternatively, the puzzle set is included in the monthly builds which you can get via the downloads page.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- fixed bug that prevented runners from using an exit while falling
- fixed bug when cloning animations
- fixed bug that allowed a monk to eat a runner when the monk was waiting on another monk
- monks can now climb a ladder into a blasted hole and climb out - this matches the original (Trenton)
- fixed bug that set the wrong animation set to a blaster
Jake firing a water pistol
- fixed bug when creating textures that are already a power of 2 from being expanded to the next power eg; 128x128 becoming 256x256
- completed work on the new content management system
Should have gone to Specsavers
Bugs being worked on
- monks disappearing and reappearing when moving the game window or toggling full-screen (Windows machines only)
- case-sensitive filename support not working correctly on non-Windows machines
- monks constantly running to the left (Max)
What I'll probably do next week
- return to working on the LAN lobby
- proper music or as close to the Original as possible