Since the 1st of March, I've only had four days without rain. My internet connection is 4G on a hill 3km behind my house powered by a solar panel. No sun for such a long time meant no power which meant me walking on foot 1km and using an inflatable boat to cross the flooded river. As soon as I paddled across the boat, of course, got punctured and for some reason the other 4 separate air compartments popped the little plug things. Returning with the 14kg battery after 4km on foot, there was enough air left in the boat to get across.
Needless to say the return trip was a nightmare with the extra weight of carrying the boat and all my soaking wet clothes. What was even more horrific was the fact I had to take the battery back the next day. Luckily, the river dropped and I could shimmy across a log without needing to faff with the boat.
Don't forget, you can now head over to the downloads page and grab this weeks build.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- significant speed boost when scanning puzzles
- fixed monks not dropping gold when caught in a rope trap (Howie, Drew)
- keys now show as a tool in puzzle schematic - this matches the Original (Drew)
- fixed HUD buttons for suicide not working (Drew)
- fixed players getting stuck in teleports (Howie)
- puzzle schematic tooltip ("This is a schematic of this puzzle") no longer refreshes each time a puzzle is scrolled (Gareth)
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging together when crossing on/off ladders
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original
What I'll probably do next week
- network gaming improvements
- ability to 'pause' the game when testing and return after minor edits
- monk hump 'n bump improvements