Welcome to a very uneventful two weeks on the project! I've had some time off from the game and have been working on a new site for the project. The goal is to migrate MMR specific stuff to this site and leave the main site as a general blog. Weekly updates for MMR and Lode Runner 2 will be posted there.
There is no new build this week. I plan to get back into the project full-swing after this weekend. On the TODO list is a feature suggested by Jim Winkler to pause the game when testing from the editor, make some tweaks, and get back to testing without having to start again.
I also plan to automate more of the build process to also upload the builds to the Azure storage account.
- fixed incorrect tooltip for "copy"
- added different tooltip text for "save as" and "insert puzzle"
- fixed runners not falling off a ladder correctly
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging together when crossing on/off ladders
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original
What I'll probably do next week
- network gaming improvements
- ability to 'pause' the game when testing and return after minor edits
- monk hump 'n bump improvements