Week #28 update
Most of this week was spent working on a replacement to Lidgren (last updated a year ago). With the networking in the game cut down to the basics it is a good time to do so. This has been on my TODO list for a long time but I've been putting it off since it is very time consuming.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- shortcuts added;
- page up/down to change puzzles
- CTRL+P to show puzzle dialog
- fixed runners being able to fall through a monk when classic mode is enabled (Howie)
- fixed game not asking you to save when quitting (Nadia)
- fixed game not resuming after skipping a puzzle (Nadia)
- fixed Jake Peril not being awarded points for collecting Jake-specific gold (Jeffrey)
LAN gaming is currently unavailable. I've no ETA at the moment on when it will be ready, sorry.
- fixed sprite fonts drawing out by a pixel
- added kerning support to sprite fonts
- keyboard shortcuts added to balloon help
- removed incorrect dialog title when choosing a game (Howie)
The shortcuts you see below are dynamically added into the balloon. This was one of the things I worked on last week but ran out of time to finish. If you downloaded last weeks build, you'll need to enable shortcuts in your config file. Just set
ShowShortcutsInBalloon to true.
Keyboard shortcuts added to balloon help
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging when ladders are involved
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original
What I'll probably do next
- continue working on LAN
- ability to 'pause' the game when testing and return after minor edits