Mad Monks' Revenge: Release 19.10.5
Release notes for build 19.10.5. This build contains a number of bug fixes, support for additional window sizes, and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- you can now choose common 4:3 display sizes via the Options Screen - an asterisk indicates you will need bilinear filtering if the display can't be integer scaled from the native 640x480 4:3 resolution the game uses
- fixed UI not updating when shuffling the order of puzzles in the Editor (Cyantusk)
- fixed bug that did not show black bars when selecting a world in the Editor
- fixed bug in flood fill tool in Editor that did not take into account buried items (Jon God)
- fixed large lengths of text not fitting inside textboxes correctly
- fixed invalid window sizes in config file preventing graphics from drawing (Clark)
- slight performance boost for textbox controls
- fixed language dropdown not showing the current selection in the Options Screen (Clark)
- changing the game language now no longer requires the game to restart to fully take place (Clark)
- monks may merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders
- full-screen does not work correctly on macOS
- full-screen with stretch-to-fit option does not work correctly with 4K displays