Mad Monks' Revenge: Release 19.9.22
Release notes for build 19.9.22. This build contains gameplay fixes, new features, and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- config file now stores window size as width/height (instead of integers) - you can now edit the config to add your own sizes - note that any non-integer 4:3 resolutions will need bi-linear filtering enabled
Note that the above is not ideal since changing any setting in the Options Screen will reset the window size. The next build will have proper support to choose any 4:3 size you'd like.
- fixed radio button on General and Display tabs in the Options Screen not toggling correctly
- fixed crash in lobby (bartekmil, How)
- fixed puzzle transfer progress bars in lobby not drawing (How)
- monks may merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders
- full-screen does not work correctly on macOS
- full-screen with stretch-to-fit option does not work correctly with 4K displays