Mad Monks' Revenge: Release 19.9.12
Release notes for build 19.9.12. This build contains gameplay fixes, new features, and general improvements.
Just a reminder to Linux users, a TAR package with correct execute permissions is available to download instead of the ZIP version. The current site just doesn't show it. To get this, just change the .zip extension to .tar.gz
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- fixed player control toggle in Options Screen not being radio buttons (ZaRR)
- fixed crash when toggling full-screen with keyboard shortcuts when when inside Options Screen (ZaRR)
- fixed music toggle not drawing the pressed state in the Options Screen (Cyantusk)
- fixed select tool not working in the Editor (Cyantusk)
- monks may merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders
- full-screen does not work correctly on macOS
- full-screen with stretch-to-fit option does not work correctly with 4K displays