Release notes for build 19.9.5. This build contains gameplay fixes, new features, and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- updated FNA engine to 19.09
- you can no hold down either shift key when using the Flood Fill tool to replace all tiles of a specific type with the active tile (Jon God)
- DisableCheatPrompts property added to CONFIG.XML - this will allow you to disable cheat warning prompts for those who don't want a high score (Manuel)
- complete rewrite of the user-interface files and major overhaul of controls
- fixed HUD showing incorrect life count when testing 1P puzzles in the Editor
- fixed crash when detonating a Big Bomb (Manuel)
- fixed Big Bombs playing normal bomb animations when ignited/exploding (Manuel)
- restore game option removed from game menu - if you wish to restore a saved game, return to the Main Menu and select the game
- monks may merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders
- full-screen does not work correctly on macOS
- full-screen with stretch-to-fit option does not work correctly with 4K displays