Mad Monks' Revenge: Release 19.7.30
Release notes for build 19.7.30. This build contains gameplay fixes, new features, and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- you can now edit GamepadCursorSpeed property in your config file
- regenerating bombs now show in puzzle schematics (this does not match the Original, but makes more sense) (ChaosUnown)
- new regenerating bomb added from Lode Runner 3-D and Xbox Lode Runner
These bombs work much the same as a normal regenerating bomb with one major difference: after collecting it won't re-spawn into the puzzle until it is either detonated or the runner carrying it dies.
- fixed bug that did not refresh tabs in the Options Screen (Zera)
- fixed bug that could cause the game to crash when connecting a gamepad while the Options Screen was open (Zera)
- gamepad start button now toggles pause state and back button shows the menu during gameplay (Zera)
- ORIGINAL and CHAMPION puzzle groups that ship with the game now have Quirks off and Classic on by default (Jeffrey)
- runners did not auto-run off a monk the same as the Original game
- fixed runners dying when running off a monk into a blasted/phazed brick (Zera)
- fixed incorrect colour palette for Dark World (Discord Community)
- fixed Editor accepting mouse scroll input when the Parts Bin was visible
- fixed monks not choosing a free entry door and queuing at another (Jeffrey)
- improvements to regenerating bomb system
- monks can now drop treasure while holding a hand-over-hand bar - this matches the Original game
- runner can no longer collect bombs or treasure if being killed - this matches the Original game (treasure can still be collected if re-spawning in 2P+ games)
- monks merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders
- full-screen does not work correctly on macOS
- full-screen with stretch-to-fit option does not work correctly with 4K displays