Release notes for build 19.6.18. This build contains gameplay fixes, new features, and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- updated FNA engine
- users of the Linux build no longer need to set execute permissions after extracting (special thanks to Tim, Eniko)
- fixed bug in dropdown UI control that could crash the game (BangoJetty)
- fixed bug in UI system that did not reopen dialogs correctly (BangoJetty)
- fixed bug in file dialog that crashed the game when saving a file (David)
- fixed the game not creating auto-saves (while playing or editing) when crashing (ChaosUnown)
- fixed bug that stopped keyboard bindings not working when a corresponding gamepad binding was cleared (Clark)
- German language file now up-to-date (special thanks to Clark)
- fixed volume toggles not keeping their set value in Options Screen (Zera)
- monks merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders
- Options Screen does not recognise gamepads correctly