Release notes for build 19.6.1 (June 2019). This build contains gameplay fixes, new features, and general improvements.
Due to fix in the audio DLC, you will need to redownload the DLC!
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- added a paste button when joining private online games
- revert option in the Editor moved to extended menu (hold CTRL/CMD when mouse is over the menu)
- options dialog added to Editor to allow Quirks/Classic modes to be toggled for the puzzle group - hold CTRL/CMD to access from the extended menu
Revert menu button
New paste button
Editor options dialog
- puzzle set tooltips changed to puzzle group to match terminology in the Original manual
- exit phaze bricks show correctly in puzzle schematics (ChaosUnown)
- fixed game not correcting invalid keyboard entries in config file
- fixed incorrect audio track for Reef and Astro cutscenes (ChaosUnown)
- you will need to redownload the audio DLC!
- fixed missing umlauts in stylized Lode Runner font (Clark)
- fixed Options Screen not allowing you to un-assign keyboard/gamepad bindings; (Clark)
- use the backspace key or back button to clear a binding
- pressing invalid buttons (start) or keys (F1, CAPS, etc.) will no longer clear bindings
- fixed bug in Editor that did not save puzzles compatible with the Original game
- significant performance gains for label controls (user interface)
- fixed bug that crashed game when transferring puzzles to server (online game) when running Linux x86
- slight performance increase when playing audio tracks
- fixed bug in audio system that could make sound effects get progressively quieter
- updated Spanish language (special thanks to Luis)
- monks merge/get stuck when crossing on/off ladders