Release notes for build 20.10. This build contains new features, a number of bug fixes and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- when using the Pliers tool in the Editor, values now wrap to save clicking (Jim)
- fixed file name error with 20.9 build (Cyantusk)
- F11 now takes a screenshot while F12 records gameplay
- fixed bug in Classic Mode that allowed a monk to fall through a blasted brick (How)
- fixed runner getting 5 lives when resetting a puzzle when play testing via the Editor
- fixed pregame pause not working if a runner ran out of lives in a 2P game
- fixed bug that allowed players to blast a brick under specific scenarios incorrectly
- fixed window controls not informing children if they have focus correctly - this fixes a bug that could cause the textbox control to not accept input (Cyantusk)
- Classic Mode - monks can now get out of trapped in areas if a brick is blasted to free them (Rockin)
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- Linux users cannot play online games (vectornaut, Layla) - the current workaround is to set
falsein your config file
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)