Release notes for build 20.11. This build contains new features, a number of bug fixes and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- FNA updated to latest release - DirectX11 is now used by default on Windows PCs
- updated gamecontrollerdb.txt to latest
- fixed not be able to blast a brick above an exit ladder or exit (How, RingCaat)
- fixed players not being able to collect gold when falling from a ladder through a trapdoor (Classic Mode) (How)
- fixed monks not re-spawning correctly with Classic Mode (Rockin, How)
- tweaked Invisible hand-over-hand bar quirk to match the Original (Ringcaat)
- toggling speed in online games does not always work as expected (Manuel)
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- Linux users cannot play online games (vectornaut, Layla) - the current workaround is to set
falsein your config file
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)