Release notes for build 20.12. This build contains new features, a number of bug fixes and general improvements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- fixed players drawing with incorrect colours (NMario84)
- Options Screen now displays as a modal when opened from within a game
- fixed clients being able to toggle game speed via the Options Screen when playing online games (only the host can toggle game speeds)
- fixed Scrollbar control not rounding to increment value
- fixed host adjusting the game speed via the Options Dialog during an online game not synchronizing to clients (Manuel)
- fixed monks attempting to cross off a ladder into an occupied blasted brick (AngelSassin)
- fixed pre-ignited small bombs from being able to kill players through bedrock bricks + not showing blast radius when the Pliers tool is selected in the Editor (Ringcaat)
- fixed players being able to collect treasure from a tile that the player started falling from (applies to Classic Mode) (Rockin/Ringcaat)
- monks can now run over/off other monks in trapdoor/certain areas of puzzles with Classic Mode (Rockin)
- fixed players being allowed to blast the brick under a trapdoor (Ringcaat, Rockin)
- fixed buried monks not working as expected (Ringcaat)
- fixed monks dropping gold inside blasted bricks (AngelSassin)
- fixed bug that caused recorded games to be out-of-sync (AngelSassin)
- fixed darkness mode crashing the game when a puzzle contained four runners and a monk (DJ_KiltScor)
- fixed SSL bug with online games (ZaneDubya)
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)