Mad Monks' Revenge: Release 21.01
Release notes for build 21.01. This build contains new features, a number of bug fixes and general improvements. You can download the build here (Windows, macOS, Linux).
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- fixed game speed toggle bug when in debug mode
- fixed monks not eating a runner correctly when hanging off the bottom of a ladder (Ringcaat)
- fixed monks not getting gassed climbing a ladder when a hand-over-hand bar is present (Ringcaat)
- game doesn't draw correctly with Ubuntu 20.04 and 20.10 (DJ_KiltScor, vectornaut)
- HTTPS connections do not work correctly with macOS (adj90, pacco) - workaround is to set
falsein your config
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)