Release notes for build 21.02. This build contains new features, a number of bug fixes and general improvements. You can download the build here (Windows, macOS, Linux).
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- FNA updated to latest
- added initial support for Xbox One trigger vibrations when blasting (if using triggers to blast left/right)
- added light bar support for DualShock 4 and DualSense controllers (will match the colour of your player)
- game replays can now be opened direct via launch args or associating the .RPL file type with the game
- Slippery snares added to Quirks Mode
- Bemusing befuddlement gas added to Quirks Mode (Jim Winkler, Ringcaat, DJ_KiltScor, ChaosUnown, Rockin)
- fixed monks being able to merge and fall into a blasted brick when on a ladder (Ringcaat, feral)
- fixed game crashing when launching via Windows search (Manuel)
- fixed various inconsistencies with pick-axe rubble (rubble should now match the Original game)
- fixed HTTPS connection issue with macOS (adj90, pacco)
- fixed exploded bricks from squishing players before ready (Ringcaat)
- fixed crash when loading a puzzle directly for editing that is corrupt or doesn't exist
- changed the title for macOS app bundle (ChaosUnown)
- fixed monks unnecessarily waiting on other monks in some scenarios
- improved monk stopping on hand-over-hand bars to better match the Original
- fixed players waiting on falling rubble when on a hand-over-hand bar (Ringcaat)
- fixed game crashing when display sizes cannot be changed (bern)
- game doesn't draw correctly with Ubuntu 20.04 and 20.10 (DJ_KiltScor, vectornaut)
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)