Release notes for build 21.03. This build contains new features, a number of bug fixes and general improvements. You can download the build here (Windows, macOS, Linux).
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- FNA updated to latest
- redo added to the Editor to redo the last undo operation (for the current puzzle only - does not persist between puzzles in a set) (Ringcaat)
- fixed spotlight turning off if a player was in a specific area of tile 5,2 (Ringcaat)
- fixed pick-axe rubble piles forming inside phaze bricks when Quirks Mode is disabled (LepcisMagna)
- updated draw order of gas and rock piles to match the Original (LepcisMagna)
- fixed left-clicking rapidly to change tile settings being slower that rapidly right-clicking (CharlieVermin)
- fixed monks being able to stand inside a phaze brick (LepcisMagna)
- fixed monks getting crushed inside adjacent restoring bricks (Ringcaat)
- fixed replays playing the credits upon completion (Ringcaat)
- fixed slime falling through phaze bricks instead of splatting on top (Ringcaat)
- fixed top-most elements repeating when in full-screen mode (such as Editor toolbox, debug information) (LepcisMagna)
- game doesn't draw correctly with Ubuntu 20.04 and 20.10 (DJ_KiltScor, vectornaut)
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)