Release notes for build 22.09. This build updates game libraries and fixes some minor bugs. You can download the build here (Windows, macOS, Linux).
2021 wasn't the best year for a lot of people, me included. A week after the March 7th update, my house was flooded with 50cm of water throughout. Finding a builder proved impossible which left me to do it all, hiring trades to do the trickier stuff (such as plumbers, roofers, electricians).
The 21.03 update has been going strong all this time with only a couple of bugs reported. Is this project dead? Nope! With any luck, I should be back into Lode Runner a couple of days a week. What's planned for this year on Lode Runner?
- bug fixes from the last 18+ months
- marketplace to upload/browse/download puzzles from within the game
- more efforts to share core codebase between MMR and LR2
Special thanks to Jim Winkler for providing hosting fees for 2021!
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- fixed gibberish config file (Discord)
DisableSSLoption to config file - set to
trueto disable SSL certificate errors on macOS and Linux (Windows will ignore this) (Discord)
- only the largest 4:3 integer scaled size will be chosen for full-screen (no longer need to enable bilinear filtering to smooth out wonkiness)
- removed support for old game save format (games created 2+ years ago)
- Russian language updated (Hunk)
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)
- transferring puzzle sets in online games causes the lobby to quit on macOS and Linux