Release notes for build 22.11. This build updates game libraries and fixes some minor bugs. You can download the build here (Windows, macOS, Linux).
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join us on Discord!
A name in parentheses and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, we appreciate your time and support.
- FNA updated to latest release
- game speed shortcuts will now adjust speed when inside the Options Dialog (Tim)
- StretchFullScreen defaults to true when running on Steam Deck (MysticalOS, Mr107, Tim,)
- fixed incorrect colour palette on animated items (gold, jackhammer, gas gun, etc) after playing the ending cutscene (xTrogwaRx)
- under specific scenarios, monks can merge together (How, Discord)
- monks jitter when no runner is available to chase (hiding, unreachable, etc) (Jim, How)
- runners don't move correctly when standing on a monk (Jim, How)
- transferring puzzle sets in online games causes the lobby to quit on macOS and Linux