MMR Update #16
Release notes for July 2018 (build 18.7.1). This build contains some general fixes and enhancements.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- gamepad binding overhaul complete: players can now set which gamepad a player can use via the 'Bindings Settings' tab in the options dialog
- players being buried under rubble (from a pick-axe tool) now get buried the same direction as they are facing - this deviates from the Original game, but no longer looks odd
- you can now use the arrow keys to move a selected region in the editor
- transporters no longer reconnect when playing a puzzle - this fixes puzzle #29 in the 2P official set not being solvable (Discord Community)
- fixed monks eating a runner in a cloud of befuddle gas after climbing a ladder (Brandon)
- fixed tiles not getting their default settings applied when painting in the editor (Tim)
- various fixes to hand-over-hand player movement
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original