MMR Update #17
Release notes for July 2018 (build 18.7.15). This build contains some general fixes and enhancements.
The music playing system has been rewritten (no longer requires changes to FNA code). Please let me know if you notice any issues/glitches.
Want to chat about this project? Find friends to play online with? Report a bug? Join our Discord channel! https://discord.me/madmonksrevenge
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- rewrite of the game's music playback system (thanks to Ethan for the advice)
- CTRL/CMD + F4 will remove all monks from the current puzzle (when YOG mode is activated)
- collect all gold cheat (when YOG mode is activated) is now CTRL/CMD + F7
- runners climbing ladders did not match the Original
- monks climbing up/down ladders not match the Original
- player movement on hand-over-hand bars caused the player to 'teleport' or jitter (Tim, Manny)
- Jane Peril's regenerating bomb displayed as a transporter when burying it inside a brick (Tim)
- fixed file dialog scrolling to top when the last file was deleted
- gamepad feedback keeps going when using more than one controller
- monks merging when crossing on/off ladders and using ropes
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original