One of the most requested features is for more runners. Two more were added a while back but were removed (I wasn't really ready to put them properly). Jane Peril (Jake's wife) and Digmo (presumably Wes' squash partner) are now back and fully working!
They'll be more to come in the coming weeks and playable LAN at the end of the month for the June build.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- all of the 13 worlds tile sets have been rebuilt with the extra runners.
The editor sees the return of Jane & Digmo
- if you have a gamepad connected but are not using it, then bombs will no longer trigger force feedback
- fixed bug that prevented a runner standing on a monk to enter a hidey-hole (Leandro)
- fixed inaccuracies that allowed a monk to eat a runner incorrectly or not eat him at all (Leandro)
- monk eating patterns improved to match Original more
- tooltips added to the language files
- added icons next to gamers to show what runner they will be using
- support added to open/close slots - the maximum number of player is 4
- fixed bug that showed the gamer tag and not the display name when changing your name
- UI tweaks
Hosting a game
Joining a game
You might have noticed that the text message notifying you that a gamer has joined says the wrong name. Don't worry, it's not a mistake - after joining, I changed the gamer name. And yes, I accidently left the h off Pooh Bear...
- minor tweaks to tabbing between controls (now selects scrollbars and other nested controls that were previously ignored)
- up & down keys will now scroll through a listbox
- major changes to animation class
- new runner added to the tile sets
- main menu changes;
- fixed positioning glitch
- reduced click range to skip scoreboards to just the score/logo area
- clicking on the left edge will go back a board and the right forward a board (Jared)
- when returning to the main menu from playing a game, the scoreboard for the game mode will be displayed;
- Example: when returning from a two-player custom puzzle set, the main menu will display the "2P head-to-head" board
Go back/forward between boards when clicking in the red zone
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging together on ladders (Leandro)
What I'll probably do next week
- LAN gameplay