A new feature - exit phase - was added to the game this week. These blocks are taken from the Xbox version. You can read about exit phase blocks here. Exit phase are one-time phase - they either phase in or out once when all the gold is collected. I'm sure the Puzzle Master General (Leandro) could find lodes of uses for these blocks.*Exit phase blocks!*
I've added the "Flying Lode Runner" quirk to Quirks Mode. It is slightly different to the Original - you can't run out of walls in this rewrite but apart from that, it should behave the same.
Fly Jake, fly!
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- when moving puzzles around via the Puzzle Viewer dialog, the undo's for the puzzle will move with it
- fixed bug that made rock piles (from a pick-axe) permanent
- throwing goo now matches the Original in all aspects;
- fixed bug would destroy goo thrown into a phase block if timing was perfect
- improved visual when drawing rock piles inside phase blocks that are phasing in
- runners can no longer enter a puzzle and land on a monk that is directly above a monk that is entering a puzzle - this matches the original
- runners can no longer enter a puzzle two tiles above a monk entering a puzzle and survive- this matches the original
- added "Flying Lode Runner" quirk to Quirks Mode
- fixed bug that caused a falling monk to wait, resulting in two monks getting stuck (Jayde)
- improved monks transitioning from running in goo to running or idling
- save game format no longer uses the full path to the puzzle set - this makes it easy to copy a save to a different PC to play (Howie)
- this does not affect your current saves - they'll continue to load just fine
- tweak to the scrollbar control to improve accuracy
Bugs being worked on
- game failing to launch on some Windows 8 PCs (Leandro)
- blocks blasted instantly 'healing' and crushing a monk - timing dependent (Jayde)
- case-sensitive filename support not working correctly on non-Windows machines
What I'll probably do next week
- project clean-up
- LAN lobby