Welcome to another delayed blog update! Two factors were involved in the delay; my brother visiting for the weekend and rain. A few of you know that my 4G internet comes via a solar relay 3km behind my house on a mountain. Due to the position of the relay, heavy rain and fog causes the signal to drop out. I plan to move it to a better position in the next couple of months.
You might notice that this blog update is very light. Adding the new runners - Jane (pink) and Digmo (green) - took up nearly all of my time.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
The tile palette has been updated to include the new runners. Several mock-ups were made to try and get this right and a lot of time spent getting the items to be logically grouped together while still being familiar to the old layout.
New tile palette
- added Jane and Digmo to the game
- fixed jackhammer sound playing incorrectly
- game will attempt to remove duplicate key bindings on start-up
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging together on ladders (Leandro)
- monks bunching together too closely on ladders (Howie, Gareth, Me)
What I'll probably do next week
- bug fixes
- LAN fixes