Rather a light week #31 was with mainly bug fixes and tweaks taking place.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- fixed bug that prevented monks from moving once they bumped into another monk (builds patched and uploaded to include fix) (Steve, Howie)
- fixed bug that stopped the TAB key toggling monks (YOG mode)
- you can now blast under an exit phase brick (Steve)
- fixed bug that allowed a monk to not eat a runner sharing the same tile
- changes to new game options based on feedback;
- UI tweaks to make dialog more intuitive
- fixed issue that did not show 60 minute time selection (Jared)
- you can no longer toggle options (except timeout) when restoring a game
- pause hourglass no longer shows over tombstone graphic (Ali)
Minor update to game settings
- when a gamer quits unexpectedly, the game will be auto-saved for later
- fixed bug that did not return to menu when a timed game completed (builds patched and uploaded to include fix)
- read-only textbox control separated out into a new label control (easier to maintain)
- menu bar no longer shows in full-screen on Mac OS X.
- debug information now less obtrusive
DisableForceFeedbackadded to config file
Update debug info
We've added a subscribe form to most pages. It will use the Beta subscriber feature in Ghost. For the time being, you'll be taken to another page once you've submitted your email. As for actual email newsletters these will come later on.
Subscribe found on most pages
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging together on ladders (Leandro)
- monks bunching together too closely on ladders (Howie, Gareth, Me)
- runners not entering exit doors (Howie)
- monks and runners not getting squished in blasted blocks (Howie)
What I'll probably do next week
- bug fixes