Not a great deal is left to go on the project. This week I've been slowly going through my TODO list and also playing the game. This might come as a surprise to some but I don't actually play Lode Runner all that much.
The December build will be up for download tomorrow (Saturday 3rd, Australian time).
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- removed unnecessary cast when drawing object values (ones you see with pliers tool)
- tweaked UI (no visual changes)
- fixed bug that allowed monks to drop gold on other objects (gold or tools)
- fixed monks not swinging when caught in rope traps
- added "Trapdoor between ladders" to Quirks Mode
- fixed bug that pushed a player out of a trapdoor/fall-through block incorrectly
- tweaked the pixel shader used on most effects
- fixed bug that allowed monks to merge when crossing off a ladder + climbing out of a hole
- allow cheats now enabled by default in lobby
- updated FNA engine to 16.12
- migrated UI message boxes to one central dialog;
- previously, if a dialog wanted a message box then it create one for itself
Bugs being worked on
- some Windows machines not be able to detect LAN games (Steve)
What I'll probably do next week
- lobby overhaul behind-the-scenes
- monks merging when crossing ladders