The editor/game/preserve state feature has now been fleshed out so I'll be able to implement that this coming week. I've also been redoing the build tool I use to package up the zips for the platforms. At the moment, it is a bit of a mess.
Don't forget to head over to the MMR site to get this weeks build.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- fixed game not pausing when cheat prompts are displayed (Howie)
- runners can now start on top of a monk when playing with 1983 rules enabled (Howie)
- this makes the 'CHAMPION' puzzle set now solvable
- fixed runners not being able to use a small bomb unless they carried another tool (Howie)
- fixed missing tooltips on some message boxes
- fixed bug when attempting to select music from secret worlds
- refactored helper method used to select UI control types
- refactored content loading for all core game assets
- refactored Spritefont implementation
- fixed bugs in Options dialog;
- fixed incorrect tooltip for audio (Maclr)
- fixed audio toggles not working correctly (Howie)
- audio now plays when enabling music (Howie)
- fixed incorrect tooltip for copy/paste for the editor (Maclr)
- fixed video player not raising events on completion if audio was not playing (Howie)
Bugs being worked on
- monks merging together when crossing on/off ladders
- switching to windowed mode hides the Dock (Sierra)
- regen bomb timing does not accurately match the Original
What I'll probably do next
- ability to 'pause' the game when testing and return after minor edits