The project this week sees the completion of switching Lode Runner Online: The Mad Monks' Revenge from VB.NET to C#. Testing is still underway but the next monthly update will be the 1st C# build of the game.
A name in parenthesis and in bold is the finder of the bug/quirk. Thanks to all, I really do appreciate your time and support. Cheers!
- code cleanup
- when using "Save As" (CTRL/COMMAND when clicking on save), puzzles are now scanned to get the correct runner count
- fixed bug when copying flipped regions
- fixed bug that did not always paint the correct tile
You can now hold CTRL/COMMAND when clicking the 'Add Puzzle' button to insert the puzzle after the current puzzle, rather than the end of the set.
- fixed update order to match Original
- fixed bug that loaded the previous puzzle in the set when restoring a game (Howie)
- fixed bug that caused gamepad to vibrate when not needed
- when blasting a block is aborted (when a monk is on the block) now matches the Original
- fixed bug calculating player position
- fixed logic flaw when setting runner fall animation (Howie)
- rewrote runners landing on monks to fix multiple issues (Howie)
- fixed bug with jackhammers that did not play the blast animation (Howie)
- fixed bug that caused a single goo puddle when throwing goo on bottom of puzzle (Howie)
- refactored input handler
- fixed bug that could crash when accessing some dialogs
Bugs being worked on
- monk hump 'n bump
What I'll probably do next week
- input predication (web games)
- monks merging when crossing ladders