Welcome to week #51 - the least impressive update I've done since my first post in November last year.
The major change this week that will affect your current saved games and puzzles is the new location they are saved. The updated locations are;
- Windows C:\Users\YOUR_NAME\Documents\Lode Runner Online
- Mac /Library/Application Support/Lode Runner Online
- Linux Home/.local/share/Lode Runner Online
The change for Windows was prompted by Leandro who pointed out that by default the user AppData area is hidden and not very intuitive for gamers to transfer puzzles. The good news is your can just cut/copy & paste the content from the old "LODERUNN" folder into the new ones and away you go.
- goo and solid blocks now shield other bombs from detonating from another explosion - this matches the original (Leandro)
- fixed bug that would send runners to the next puzzle when using exit doors instead of their preset level (Leandro)
- trimmed some obsolete code from the project
- in-game menu: this will replace the old file menu strip
- working scoreboard
What I'll probably do next week
- continue playing the game
- finish AVI cut-scene conversion
- finalize LAN gaming
- mockup a lobby interface for network games